Halloween only happens once a year and I know most of us go ALL OUT with our costumes, so what happens once it's all over? We just throw everything in the trash, but here are a few ideas of ways to re-use your used costumes and decor.
1. Keep your costume. Re-use it or host a costume swap at your place next year, there will be tons of fun arguing over who wore it better.
2. Recycle your once used make-up at the Origins recycling Program. They accept jars and make-up applicators of any brand and exchange them for a free sample of an Origins skin care product!
3. Donate to PreSchool Rock's Costume Exchange or your local theatre organization.
4. Sell it at a garage sale or tag sale on your block.
5. Follow this tutorial to create a fun tote out of your funky polyester costume fabric.